Sunday 23 December 2012

Let the training begin.

Training since last post: 6km run. 

I wasn't really planning on a run today, I just jogged to the post office hoping to pick up a couple of parcels. As is standard this time of year they were both lost somewhere in the backroom of a post office, probably never to be seen again. To calm my post office rage I decided it was probably best to continue running for a bit before heading home. I struggled a little on the first portion of the run with a tight chest - the culprit could have been any number of the processed foods eaten yesterday, unfortunately my gut instinct is leaning towards a bag of raspberry sweets covered in white chocolate.  Luckily they come from a chocolate factory in Tasmania so I am only treated with them once or twice a year. 

The general stats of the run are 6km with a pace of 5:42. Not too bad considering I was carrying a Christmas sack (for the parcels.. not a standard piece of my running kit) so, combined with my green jacket I looked a little like a rogue Christmas Elf.
Also weighed myself this morning, I've been a little slack with food recently so the current stats are:

Weight: 63.7 Kg (at 5'1 this makes me about 3.7kg overweight)
Body Fat: 31%
Muscle: 41.7Kg  

Hoping to sort this out with increased training and sulphite reduction. We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment