Sunday 20 January 2013

Snow excuse.


Since last post: 48km run, 10 miles cycled, 1 hour swim training. 

Weight: 63.5kg (-600g)
Body Fat: 31.1%  (+0.5)
Muscle: 41.6 Kg (-600g)

I've had bit of a rest week this week and haven't quite managed to complete all the activities in my training schedule. Largely beyond my control - a few long work days, a PhD research proposal to write and snow. I'm ok with my efforts generally.

Today I ran a new 10km PB of 52:21. Not so bad, especially considering it snowed the entire time. The race was in Stubbington (Hampshire) and is the highlight of the week. I spotted the horses below (and more) running through the snowy field alongside runners during the race. Lovely.



Other things of note this week.. I ran 2.5km carrying a big bag of old clothes for charity on Wednesday. I thought there was a collection bin around the corner from my place. I was wrong. I thought there was another one another km or so up the road. Wrong again. I had to run down in to the peak hour high street and find an open charity store. Don't say I don't do anything for charity.

I'm away for work again next week and I'm already dreading the treadmill. Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment